Camp Creek Inn at 684 Fazio Dr. Inlet Beach, FL 32461, (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. With respect to the Hotel’s website, we strive to provide digital content that is accessible to all users.
We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) within their AA-Level statutes. As this policy does evolve, we do our best to stay up-to-date with the current version at all times. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess, and improve the usability and accessibility of our websites, including through training of our personnel, providing accurate information related to accessible room types and property-level accessibility features, engagement of experts, and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our website or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com. To enable us to assist you, please make sure to provide us with your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Accessible public Lobby entrance of the Camp Creek Inn (the “hotel”) building.
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the accessible hotel public entrance to the accessible guestrooms within the hotel
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to restaurants
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the meeting rooms/ballroom
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to hotel Lobby accessible restroom
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool at the Club adjacent to the hotel.
- Beach Club Pool is accessible and provides accessible parking spaces at the Beach Club
- Accessible Lobby and Pool Deck restrooms
- The hotel’s parking is valet only
- Accessible restaurants
- Accessible pools adjacent to hotel and at Beach Club
- Braille present on elevator buttons and hotel room numbers
- Service animals are welcome at no additional charge; emotional support animals (ESA) are not allowed at this time.
- Accessible wellness center and pickleball courts
Accessible Guest Room Spaces (available on each floor)
- Wide entry with lever door handles
- Lowered peep hole on door
- Mid-height light switches and power outlets
- Maneuvering space on each side of the bed
- Roll-in Shower with wall-mounted shower seat and grab bars
- Raised Toilet with grab bars
- TTY kit for outgoing telephone calls (available upon request at Front Desk)
- Telephone handset amplifiers
- Visual alarms for fire alarm and incoming calls
- Tactile alarm (available upon request at Front Desk)
- Vibe alert alarm clock
Please note that some pages on the website contain links to third-party sites, which are not within our control and may not comply with accessibility standards. The company is not responsible for the content or accessibility of third-party sites. You will receive a notification on our website when you are being redirected to a third-party site.